Self-catering with the option of Continental Breakfast.
Cottage with veranda and braai facilities. Kitchen/Lounge area. En-Suite with Queen Bed. Second Bedroom with Twin/King bed and separate Shower room. Opposite side of property and 100m from pools.
Self-catering and bed and breakfast rates are available, children over the age of 12 are permitted. Ideal for honeymoon couples, long stay tourists, corporate guests and guests needing some privacy.
Cottage with veranda and braai facilities. Kitchen/Lounge area. En-Suite bedroom with Twin/King Bed, Air-con, DSTV and WIFI. Opposite side of property and 100m from pools.
Self-catering and bed and breakfast rates are available, no children. Ideal for honeymoon couples, long stay tourists, corporate guests and guests needing some privacy.
Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policy
- UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE CHILDREN. (Exception for Block Bookings. Please arrange with manager)
- Check in and Check Out Time
- Check in time strictly from 15h00 unless changed by prior arrangement.
- Check out: 10h00 No late departures please.
- No early Room check-ins or late Room check-outs during high season (1 October – 30 April)
- NO SMOKING in the units please.
- Ashtrays provided to smoke on the verandas. Please close the doors of the unit while you are smoking outside.
- All keys to be handed in at RECEPTION ONLY. R500 charged for lost keys and remotes
Damage To Furniture
- Guests will be charged the full replacement value of all furniture damaged during their stay.
- We have “quiet” pools and public areas. Please consider other guests and keep noise at an acceptable level.
- Quiet times from 23:30 – 7:00
- Block Bookings must be confirmed with 50% deposit on the full amount.
- 5% Discount on all rates for a Block Booking.
- Block Bookings will forfeit any discounts if one or more rooms are cancelled and the remaining rooms will be charged at the normal going rate.
- No split bills for block bookings.
- Children are allowed for block bookings subject to prior arrangement with Management
- The Guesthouse take no responsibility for the safety of children during block bookings.
- Parties and Events are allowed for block bookings subject to prior arrangement with Management
- An Additional After-Hours Cleaning Fee @ R150 per cleaner will be charged for cleaning up after parties.
- A deposit of 100% is required for all one-day stays
- A deposit of 50% is required for bookings of 2 days and more.
- Only reservations with PAID deposits will be considered as CONFIRMED Bookings.
- Reservations without paid deposits, might be moved to other rooms in the guesthouse, or cancelled by the guesthouse.
- Use your NAME AND SURNAME and ARRIVAL DATE as reference for your payment.
- Send the Proof of Payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Website will send your credit card details to us when you make the reservation.
- We do a manual transaction on the credit card for the deposit you must pay to secure and confirm your reservation.
- Please ensure that there are sufficient funds in the account before you make the reservation.
- If the card is declined, we will notify you and mark the reservation as a “provisional reservation”.
- This will give you 48 hours to make an EFT payment or send us alternative credit card details.
- If we do not receive alternative credit card details or an EFT payment, the “Provisional Reservation” will expire automatically and the reservation will be cancelled.
Virtual Credit Cards And Other Payment Methods
- Certain websites work with virtual credit cards. Virtual credit cards will be processed upon arrival.
- PAYPAL can be used. Please follow the instructions according to the PAYPAL guidelines.
- Website Payments are used by certain websites who take the deposit or full amount through the website. Please follow their guidelines for payment.
Rates and Taxes
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Bookings already made prior to price changes will remain the same.
- All rates are quoted in South African Rand.
- No other cash currency than South African Rand will be accepted for payment
- We are not VAT registered at this stage.
- Prices include all levies.
- Please PAY before you STAY and settle your account upon arrival – not departure.
- Please note that we do not offer credit facilities and the full account must be settled upon arrival.
- No refunds/chargebacks will be given if requests and/or complaints were not immediately referred to or brought under the attention of the Manager.
- The Guesthouse reserves the right to cancel any reservation without paid deposits unless the deposit is paid through a recognized website or a virtual credit card.
- All reservations with declined credit cards will be cancelled after 48 hours by the Guesthouse if no alternative credit card details are submitted or if no EFT payment for the required deposit was made.
- All cancellations made by Guests must be IN WRITING and sent via email to email@example.com
- Cancellations cannot be made via SMS, WhatsApp or phone call.
- Free cancellation Fee within 48 Hours or the full 50% Deposit will be paid back if already paid.
- A 50 % cancellation fee will apply on the full booking amount should cancellation occur from 14 - 7 days prior to arrival. A Deposit Voucher equal to the amount already paid will be issued to the guest to stay at a later stage.
- 50 % cancellation fee will apply on the full booking amount should cancellation occur from 7 - 1 days prior to arrival.
- In the event of a premature departure or a no show, the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged.